Glen Mill Softwear – Wash & Wear
Laundering your knitwear.
Comfy to wear and easy to care for your Glen Mill Softwear school knitwear is not only comfortable, but tough and durable, able to withstand the rough and tumble of the playground. With proper care your knitwear will last for years.
To maintain the smart look of your quality knitwear, follow the washing instructions on the back of the label.
- Firstly, it is important to separate dark and light colours.
- Simply turn the garment inside out and place in the washing machine.
- Use a Wool Mark approved detergent as these do not contain bleach.
- Set the machine to Wool cycle and warm machine wash.
Warm rinse and normal spin.
Glen Mill Softwear garments can also be tumble dried.
- Use the dryer on the low heat setting
Following our washing instructions will ensure that your Glen Mill Softwear knitwear will stand up to the test of time, giving you and your family great value for money.